DJ AMYB

Dan O'Connell XFM 'Amy the indie queen that rocks any dance floor...'

Wednesday 20 July 2011

song of the week....

One to watch!!

This week I thought I'd go for something a bit different! As well as being a DJ I'm using this weeks song to let my inner PR go to use!

Caan is an amazing fresh new solo artist who is currently gigging it around London and getting his face out and about.

Rising to musical respect and honor from the ever so special and beautiful band Ou Est Le Swimming Pool, Caan has brought his own style but with hints of Ou Est into it. Lyrically he is faultless and his songs have such a beautiful variety.

Having had air time on Eddy Temple Morris' show Caan is certainly on his way to getting the recognition he deserves! My selfish side comes out and wants him to be music's best kept secret but the beauty and general modern yet fresh sound means that Caan most certainly wont be this.... watch this space!