DJ AMYB

Dan O'Connell XFM 'Amy the indie queen that rocks any dance floor...'

Sunday 22 January 2012

Love abit of live music!

So tomorrow is the weekly night at Candy Bar, 'Bounce'.
It is a LGBT indie/alternative night- its fantastic to be able to play a variety of music on the scene and because I started in the indie scene its even more exciting.
Like any night it takes time to get your name known and for people to come and check it out, from the start of Bounce it has always been a strong opinion by myself and the other DJ and promoters that live acts would bring a extra special individuality to the night but also really serve the purpose of a indie/alternative night.
Our first live music night is coming to Candy Bar tomorrow which I'm SO excited about.
We have the fantastic B.O.Y. These guys have been gigging all over the place and I saw them briefly at GO.GO festival, I was working during their set so I didn't really get a chance to hear them but I've heard some really good things so I'm really looking forward to seeing them do their thing tomorrow.
I will post up a review with my verdict on Tuesday.
All information can be found by clicking on the flyer below :)